I’ve quit watching the news since it always seems to be doom and gloom. I rarely see the happy, feel good stories. If something interesting is happening, I always hear about it online anyway. My point is, with all the negative messaging we hear, it’s immensely gratifying to connect with all of you in this virtual world we live in. I’ve found so many supportive, friendly people. Case in point, another blogger, Summer, nominated me for the awards below, check out her blog Grow your innerself
1. Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post. 2. Add the award logo to your blog. 3. Share 7 things about yourself. 4. Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire. 5. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
1. Finish book one in my fictional Shadow Walkers series – Shadow Dance – it’s a paranormal romance about modern-day ghosts
2. Write books 2 and 3 in the series this year
3. I need a Pepsi to get going in the morning
4. I’m a voracious reader but mainly fiction
5. I have 2 cats and spoil them rotten
6. I like to work in my PJs
7. I wish road rage would go away and people would act civilized
As for passing the award on, I’ve listed, below, some of my favorite blogs. A lot of these are about health and writing but there are a few others mixed in. All have great posts so if you’re looking for something new to read, give them a try.